Subject areas are synchronized from your MIS. A subject area is a name you have given a particular subject on your timetable. We have removed the ability to delete or add subject areas, this will resolve any issues of mis-spelling subject areas and therefore classes not being available on DPR.
Accessing Subject Areas
- Log in to the DPR Mission Control Portal
- Navigate to ‘Curriculum Builder’
- Select the appropriate year (usually the current, unless you want to view previous year’s data)
- You will see all the subject areas like below
How to make a subject area active/inactive
We have now given you the ability to make a subject area ‘active’ or ‘inactive’. So, if you decide in future to create classes under a subject area you currently are not using, all you will have to do to make the class appear on DPR is switch the subject area to active once you have created the class on your MIS.
- Select a subject area you would like to make inactive by clicking on the pencil icon on the subject area
- Navigate to ‘Configuration’
- Select ‘inactive’ and ‘save changes’