DPR allows you to create collections for specific year groups, this can be useful if you have different collection dates for different year groups.
Creating a Collection
- Navigate to 'Data Collection'
- Select 'NEW COLLECTION'
- Click 'NEXT'
- If you are setting up a collection for a specific year group mid-year do not select a collection to migrate and simply click 'NEXT'. If you have already set up separate collections for year group(s) then select the relevant collection data to migrate. Then click 'NEXT'
- Give the collection a name, you can include the year group in the name so it is clearly identifiable. Edit the start date, warning date and end date if needed.
- Click 'FINISH'
- Once the new collection has been created you will need to upload pathways and grades for that year group only, this can be done by exporting pathways and grades from previous collections (if you are setting this up mid-year) and uploading via CSV.
- Once you have uploaded relevant pathways and grades, teachers will be able to see that collection for that year group.