DPR now allows using your Google or Microsoft account (also known as Office 365) to log in. Before being able to use this feature, a quick initial setup is required.
Linking your DPR Account
- Log in using your DPR credentials at https://dpr.education
- Navigate to the Account Settings page
- Under the Login Account tab, click either the "Link Google Account" button or the "Link Microsoft Account" button
- This will take you to the relevant authentication providers login page, once logged in, you will be redirected back to DPR
- Under the Login Account tab, you should now see your authenticated email address
- Success! You can now log in using your Google/Microsoft account. If you are unsure how to log in using your Google or Microsoft account, refer to the Logging In using Google/Microsoft article
Please sign in to leave a comment.