Whole school insights provide staff with the ability to generate powerful, live insight data into DPR engagement.
Middle and senior leaders can use this data to track and monitor against school expectations. For example, if the school expect the Languages department to provide voice feedback, this can be checked against the selected date range.
Accessing Whole School Insights
- Navigate to Strategic Overview
- Click on “Whole School Insights” tab at the top of the page
- From the category drop-down, select the relevant category you would like
- Then select the start date and end date you would like the insight report to be produced from
- Finally, click on the insight report you would like to be produced, the below reports can be produced for each category
- Click on the insight you would like and an excel file will be generated with the insight data
Please sign in to leave a comment.