- DPR allows teachers to upload and share resources that are linked to key learning objectives. These resources can be categorised as ‘learning resources’, ‘testing resources’ or ‘teacher planning resources’.
- The main purpose of these resources is to be used by the students as part of their independent learning. For example, students should be actively encouraged to learn key objectives before they are taught. They can also consolidate or work towards securing their understanding of topics covered by using these resources.
- Sharing can be done internally with just your school or if you decide you can share resources with other DPR schools.
What is the Teachers Resource Portal?
- Easily link files, web URLs, Google Drive files and voice clips to resources
- Link as many different types of KOs to resources
- Tags can be created to allow students to easily find resources
- Resources can be defined (i.e. Learning resource, Test Resource, Teacher Planning Resource) to support students to find relevant resources and take ownership of their learning
- This feature allows you to create your own resource
- You can view quick stats for resources that you've created
- Resources can be shared between other institutions that have the DPR
- Each resource can be analysed using the analytics tab where you can view your resource is performing in terms of ratings and views
- This feature brings together all assignments, resources and discussion for a particular KO
- Teachers can easily create resources from the collaboration portal
- Students and teachers can easily view any resources linked to a particular key objective
- Both students and teachers can rate resources
- Search for resources by tag or title
Subject Area Access
- This feature gives you the ability to quality assure resources created within your institution
- You can mark a resource as 'Not Approved' to prevent a resource from being shown within your institution
- You can mark a resource as 'Recommended' to boost its position when shown to students
- You can mark a resource as 'Approved' to indicate a resource has been quality assured and deemed suitable