DPR allows you to see how you are progressing across your subjects. This is done via student analytics which will display a number of charts with corresponding point scores.
Accessing DPR analytics
- Navigate to the Student Dashboard
- The first card on the student dashboard named Analytics will allow you to view the analytics page
- The analytics page will have a number of doughnut charts per subject, where you can compare your progress between different collections for every subject you study
- Each point difference in the charts works as follows:
- If you have moved up a judgement for a key objective, this will add 1 to your point
- If your judgement has remained the same for a key objective, this will add 0 to your points
- If you have moved down a judgement for a key objective, this will subtract 1 from your points
Please sign in to leave a comment.