To improve the standard of homework set and therefore improve the level of impact this has on student learning. This is addressed by allowing senior leaders, subject leaders and class teachers to monitor the quantity and the quality of homework submitted by students.
Generating whole school assignment analytics
- Click Analytics followed by the Assignment Analytics tab
What do the CSV columns mean?
- Total Assignments set: This indicates how many assignments were created between the selected start and end date
- Multiplier: This can be adjusted by your school admin and is by default set to 1. This can be used to set expectations for different departments
- Total Expected Assignments: This is calculated using the multiplier (Total Classes * Multiplier * no. of weeks). E.g. if the multiplier was 2, this would mean an expectation of 2 assignments created per week.
- The proportion of Assignment Set from Expected: This indicates how many assignments were created relative to the expected number of assignments e.g. 0.5 would mean only 50% of the expected number of assignments were created
- Proportion Emerging: Since each row in the CSV refers to particular teachers classes, this provides the proportion of each judgement for all students within those classes
Generating class assignment analytics
- Click the class you'd like to view assignment analytics for
- Click the Assignment Analytics tab