DPR Class Chat provides a convenient place for communicating with your class. Any questions or messages posted on DPR Class Chat will be visible to all students within that class helping to reduce duplication and removing the need to communicate over email.
- Navigate to your dashboard and click the relevant class
- Click the Class Chat tab. All teacher messages are shown on the left-hand side in blue whilst messages from students are shown on the right.
- Clicking an image will show the image in fullscreen. Click the close button to get back to the class chat
- To delete a message, click the delete icon located at the corner of every message. Teachers are able to delete all messages (including those posted by students)
- Students will not be able to view photos of other students within their class
- Teacher photos will be hidden from students if your school has opted for this
- Teachers can disable/disable student chat at any time (student chat is enabled by default)
Compatibility: DPR Class Chat is only compatible with Google Chrome as of 19/03/20. Compatibility with Firefox and Safari will be added at a future date.
Please sign in to leave a comment.