Thank you for choosing the DPR, it's great to have you on board!
DPR is a powerful, yet intuitive tool for schools to track, monitor and report student’s progress with powerful collaboration between teachers, parents and students.
We strongly recommend all new staff members go through the first 5 lessons, this will allow you to use DPR effectively.
Each lesson should only take more than 2-3 minutes to read.
- Lesson 1: My classes and students
- Lesson 2: Entering data and KO View
- Lesson 3: Assignment creation
- Lesson 4: Collaborating with students
- Lesson 5: Student Overview
- Lesson 6: Resource Portal
- Lesson 7: Subject Area Access
- Lesson 8: Accessing Intervention classes
- Lesson 9: DPR Class Chat
There is also further detailed guidance on the resource portal which be found here.
For a quick start guide on the various analytics available on DPR, click here.
This product incorporates copyright works owned and licensed by Community Schools Trust incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10337377 whose registered office is at Forest Gate Community School, Forest Lane, London, E7 9BB. By proceeding with this guide, you agree to not reproduce the contents of the guide without the prior permission of Axle Education Ltd.
Please sign in to leave a comment.