Accessing the intervention class
- Navigate to the intervention page
- Click on the class card
- If it is the first time you are accessing this class you will need to create a phase
- To create a phase, type an appropriate name in the New Phase box. The phase will appear below.
- A phase can be used to group key objectives (e.g. by topic, term etc.)
- Once the phase has been created, click on the Manage Class card
- You will see key objectives that have already been created for the class below for that phase
- You can change between phases from the tabs, you will also notice that the judgement changes for each key objective are timestamped. You can make as many judgement changes as you would like for each key objective
- To create more key objectives for the class for a particular phase click ‘Add a new Class Key Objective’
Personalised Key Objectives
- In order to add a personalised key objective for a student, click on any student card
- Then click on ‘Add a new Personalised Key Objective’, which will open a pop-up window
- You will be able to select a single student or multiple students to assign a personalised key objective, simply fill in the description and click submit
Please sign in to leave a comment.